The impact of our work is felt in many areas of society. We touch people spiritually through our evangelism and church-planting efforts. We also touch people physically through AIDS awareness and Malaria prevention programs. Additionally, our medical mission trips provide critical healthcare to those without proper access.
We transform communities by facilitating economic opportunities, agricultural projects, and recycling initiatives.
Likewise, e3 is tackling some of the most critical social justice issues in our culture by working through local churches to end human trafficking.
Through programs like I am Second, we are helping local churches and believers impact today’s culture. The Bible is our standard for determining our approach to ministry. It keeps us focused on developing simple tools that can be implemented in any cultural context. From our church-planting strategies to our internal operations, we use the Scriptures as our guide.
We work with our international network of country leaders to design scalable strategies that are universally adaptable in every region. This allows us to utilize all of our resources efficiently and responsibly to bring about the multiplication of believers and churches across the globe.
Our mission is simple. We equip God’s people to evangelize his world and establish his Church. We are about making disciples who make disciples and train others to do the same
1. John 3:16 — “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son. That whosoever believes in Him, shall not perish, but have eternal life.”
2. 1 John 1:9 — “If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”
3. Romans 3:23 — “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.”
4. Romans 6:23 — “For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord”
5. Romans 5:8 — “But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”
6. Matthew 28:18-20 —“Then Jesus came to them and said, ‘All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.'”
7. Acts 2:37-39 — “When the people heard this, they were cut to the heart and said to Peter and the other apostles, ‘Brothers, what shall we do?’
Peter replied, ‘Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off—for all whom the Lord our God will call.'”
8. Romans 10:9 — “If you declare with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.”
9. 2 Timothy 2:2 — “And the things you have heard me say in the presence of many witnesses entrust to reliable people who will also be qualified to teach others.”
10. 2 Corinthians 5:17-21 — “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here! All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation: that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting people’s sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation. We are therefore Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ’s behalf: Be reconciled to God. God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.”